How to train your brain to focus on one thing?
- Avoid looking at your phone the first and last hours of your day.
- Shut your phone or put in on airplane mode while your in a flow.
- Once a week go offline. (Saturday or Sunday is a good time)
- Turn your date roaming off.
- Read and reply to emails once or twice a day. Maybe have a certain timeframe for that.
- Pomodoro technique. Place a hour time and work on something for 25 minutes and have a 5 minute break. You can try 50 minutes work and 10 minutes break. Adjust it to your own account the important is to do pomodoro effect in 3 rounds.
- Turn your routines in mindful rituals
- Things that help concentrate swimming, walking, meditation.
- Try working blocking distractions (people, sounds, alarms)
- Try setting a daily timeline for your errands.
Ikigai : The Japanese secret to a long and happy life