The Seeds of Success By Chopra
Many of us think that we need to work extremely hard to achieve material wealth. However, this is not necessarily the case. Please read below a statement which should define your new relationship with money.
"I, (full name) start a new relationship with money today.
Money is good, pure, useful and necessary for my prosperity and growth, for my satisfaction and wellbeing.
Money brings positive things into my life. The success that I experience in life brings money and happiness to me and my loved ones.
I deserve to flourish and have a lot of money.
Money is my friend and the value of my investments in it is compounding every day.
Success and money accompany me, here and now.
I ask my parents and ancestor up to the very origins of the family, who had difficulties due to lack of money, to bless me and give me permission to live differently.
And I ask my parents and ancestor up to the very origins of the family, who lived in abundance and prosperity to inspire me.”
Take a pen and a paper and write this down
- Money flows to me from multiple sources
- I am rich with opportunities to achieve my goals
- I am worthy of financial security
- Being wealthy allows me to live the life I want
- I release all negative energy over money
- I earn tremendous amounts of money doing exactly what I love
- The money I spend will be replaced with more