A morning ritual can help you start your day feeling calm and refreshed. Applying the mask can be a great way to take a few minutes for yourself and focus on self-care, setting a positive tone for the rest of your day.
1. Start by cleansing your face with a gentle face wash and pat dry with a clean towel.
2. Scoop out the desired amount of clay powder and place it into a small mixing bowl.
3. Add a small amount of liquid (water, apple cider vinegar, or rose water, for example) to the bowl, starting with a few drops at a time.
4. Mix the clay powder and liquid together using a clean utensil (a spoon or spatula).
5. Continue adding liquid and stirring until the mixture forms a smooth paste with a consistency that is easy to spread on your face.
6. Apply the clay mask to your face, avoiding the eye and lip areas.
7. Leave the mask on for the recommended time (usually around 10-15 minutes), or until the mask has dried and hardened.
8. Rinse the mask off with warm water and pat your face dry with a clean towel.